Question: My sons are wicked. Whenever they go out in the street, they cause troubles to the neighbors and passers-by. Would you please instruct me with how to deal with them? I have been ashamed of myself for being their father.
The answer: These phenomena often arise due to previous reasons and previous neglect in educating the children. Now, it is too difficult for the children to change in a short time. However, following these points can help you to decrease the problem:
1. You should talk to them about the religious and worldly rights of people, relate to them some stories, and bring them some social films and cassettes of religious lectures about the subject.
2. You should tell them that evil will return to its doer someday, and surely Allah will punish the wrongdoer.
3. You can ask some notable persons to advise them in a wise way. They may make friends with them gradually through presents, invitations, and picnics to guide them little by little.
4. You have to apologize to whosoever your children may have harmed and pray to Allah to forgive you for being negligent in educating your children.
5. You may arrange with some good boys in your neighborhood to befriend your children and contact them most of the time.
FOR A BETTER FUTURE